Saturday, March 21, 2009

Adding a watermark

Over the last couple of days, whilst researching the photography forum, I have observed the other members watermarking and discussing the issues around copyright. This led me to do my own self learning on how I can add a watermark to my own images - not only to copyright them to myself but also to learn more about what PhotoShop can do.

The below image is my first attempt at watermarking.
Photobucket


I personally like to see cc images out there for others to use as long as they acknowledge. I think I might like to do the same to most of my images and spare the copyright for those money shot images and images of my family. Not that I think I will make any money of my art...in a million years!

The tutorial I found very helpful was the pssimply tutorial. Just a quick Web search using Google, first page.


No comments:

Post a Comment