Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shutter Speed

My family and I spent half of Sunday at Liffey Falls. I though this was a great opportunity to experiment with shutter speed. So here I was taking the bush hike down and up, passing by tourists with my camera and tripod.

I managed to take a few posed pictures and thought at the time I had got some great shots. After processing them, I'm not too sure I like them. Again a bad case of over exposed areas :(

The below pics is the first attempt at seriously processing the images from Liffey through PhotoShop CS. I mainly fiddled around with saturation and levels. I also stepped my way through a tutorial on adding black boarders - which I think would make any pic look great.

I am still no closer to my goal of creating the perfect focused and exposed picture...


No comments:

Post a Comment